VIII International scientific and practical conference
«SUCCESSIVE SYSTEM OF INCLUSIVE EDUCATION:
DESIGNING OF INCLUSIVE EDUCATION SYSTEMS»
21-22 March 2019
DEDICATED TO THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE KAZAN INNOVATIVE UNIVERSITY NAMED
AFTER V. G. TIMIRYASOV
Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tatarstan
Kazan Innovative University named after V. G. Timiryasov
The public chamber of the Republic of Tatarstan
Department of Education of the Executive Committee of the municipality of Kazan
Kazan Trade and Economic Technical School
The International Academy of Science Teacher Education
All-Russian society of disabled people
Autonomous non-profit organization «White cane» (Yekaterinburg)
We invite pedagogical and social workers, scientists, heads of departments and ministries, politicians and public figures, students, youth organizations, volunteers, human rights activists to participate in the Conference.
Sample topics for discussion:
* Design of a successive system of inclusive education.
* Problems of management of an inclusive educational organization.
* Design of educational process of inclusive preschool educational organization.
* Design of educational process of inclusive school.
* Design of educational process of inclusive professional educational organization.
* Design of psychological and pedagogical support of the process of socialization of students with disabilities.
* Pedagogical management of development of children’s collective in the conditions of inclusive education.
* Pedagogical management of the development of the student team in an inclusive education.
* Design of human resources development of an inclusive educational organization.
* Designing cooperation with parents as a condition of the idea of inclusion.
* Digital educational technologies in designing of inclusive education system.
* Design of development of the system of additional inclusive education.
During the conference will be organized: plenary session with presentations of major scientists in the field of inclusive education, presentation of projects, workshops with a visit to educational organizations, discussions.
We invite you to participate in the project competition. You need to design a Project that meets the requirements specified in Annex 2. Winners and participants will be awarded with diplomas of I, II, III degree and certificates of the participant. Experts in the field of inclusive education, scientists and practitioners are invited to the jury.
Forms of participation in the conference:
* participation in the project competition;
* participation with the report.
According to the results of the Conference, participants will receive Certificate of participation in the international conference.
Conference languages: Russian, English, Tatar.
The conference will be broadcast online on the Internet.
Fill in the registration form for participation, please.
To participate in the conference, please provide the following information:
1) application (name, place of study or work, position, academic degree, academic title, topic, desired form of participation in the conference; address, contact numbers, e-mail);
2) article or text of the report, your project.
The deadline for materials is up to 10 March 2019. Application should be sent as a separate file in electronic form by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The content of the article must be without graphic attachments. All tables and figures should be black and white, vertically oriented.
- I day of the conference – March 21, 2019 – plenary session, presentation of projects. Foresight session for heads of educational organizations “How to manage an inclusive educational organization?”
- II day of the conference – March 22, 2019 – section work: workshops at the inclusive educational organizations, consultations of experts, discussion platforms on the basis of inclusive educational organizations, presentations.
|Place of study or work|
|Form of participation||– IN PRESENCE|
– IN DISTANCE
|Topic of report|
|The theme of the project|
SAMPLE OF THE ARTICLE
Smirnova Galina Nikolaevna,
Doctor of pedagogical Sciences, Professor
Department of theoretical and inclusive pedagogy
Kazan innovative University named after V. G. Timiryasov
Interactive learning in inclusive education
Abstract The article describes the nature and content of inclusive education. It is proved that the system of inclusive education is advisable to use interactive technology such as “cooperative learning”, “casemethod”, “portfolio”.
Keywords: inclusive education, educational technology, interactive technology, case studies, portfolio.
Text text text text text text text text text text text text text
- Мижериков, В.А., Юзефавичус, Т.А. Введение в педагогическую деятельность: учеб. пособие. – М.: Педагогическое общество России, 2005. – 352 с.
- Сабиров, В.Ш. Предмет философии образования // Сибирский учитель. – 2004. – № 6. [электронный ресурс] – Режим доступа. – URL: http://www.sibuch.ru/article.php?no=317
The algorithm of developing the project
- Formation of the project group. The topic of the project. The project can be both research and practical, being focused on the transformation of the environment of the educational organization and providing conditions for the formation of the model of inclusive education.
The theme of the project can be a kind of entertaining object, and when designing it is necessary to think what can be done with the object: how to know it, find, process and summarize the information; how to present the results (for example, discipline office, College space, educational and methodological support). The subject of the project can be research. Select the object that you want to explore in a specific context (for example, the learning experience of students with disabilities, or sites of educational institutions). You can use the previously mentioned methods, additionally asking the question: “What do we want to know about this object?” This formulation provides a direction for research. The theme of the project may be a problem (for example, the possibility of joint training of different students).
- Project requirements.
– Introduction (analysis, clarification of relevance and novelty in comparison with analogues, indication of the scope of application, functional purpose, identification of a specific problem).
– Formulation of the problem, objectives and specific tasks.
– Content and mechanism of implementation (stages, forms and methods, organizational structure, action plan).
– Planned result.
The scheme of drawing up the problem is a concise formulation of the situation, which requires changes (stamps-proposals: “in accordance with the idea of equality of educational rights of persons with disabilities and disabilities of the State aims to expand their opportunities in obtaining secondary vocational education, however…..”or” what has been done so far in the field of vocational education of persons with disabilities does not guarantee them the possibility of active employment, therefore…»)
The main requirements for the formulation of the goal: achievability within the framework of this project; presentation of the final result of the project; compliance with the competence, preparedness of financial, economic, logistical, organizational conditions of the project. For example, the goal of the project “Accessible educational environment Nizhnekamsk pedagogical College” – the Goal of the project is to increase the degree of readiness of the educational organization education for persons with special needs and disabilities and increase the number of students with these statuses among College students.
A task in a project is a specific part of a goal (item) to be implemented, or it is an action you take to achieve a project goal. It is better to avoid imperfect verbs (promote, support, strengthen), and to use the words: prepare, reduce, increase, organize, produce (perfect form verbs). The example above regarding this topic:
- To develop a program of gradual renewal of the material and technical base of the College, highlighting the immediate and future directions of its renewal.
The content of the project should be built from large and small parts. As elements of the structure are used: blocks, directions, steps, modules. For small projects, this division can not be done (if the project consists of one module or direction).
Planning. It is the most important part of the implementation mechanism.