1. Coaching PRO business game. Coaching PRO is a simple, fun and exciting activity that allows each participant to find a vocation to effectively realize one’s potential, and get a sense of one’s real, genuine desires.
It is designed specifically for participants to be able to:
- Have a glance at the wider world,
- Look deeper into themselves,
- Open up new areas of activity they can be successful in.
The game consists of two parts. First, being White Cane members who have disabilities talk about themselves and their ways of finding interesting activities where they achieve success. Second, being the playing activity itself based on original rules.
Total time: 1.5 hours.
Game author: Oleg Kolpashchikov, President of White Cane Social Movement.
On repeated occasions, Coaching PRO games were held at the Ural Federal University, the University of Tartu (Estonia), “MORNING 2013” Youth Forum.
2. BaFa-BaFa series.This includes three original games: BaFa-BaFa, Naza-Naza, and TaDa-TaDa. The games are based on the original U.S. and Japanese simulation games and allow each participant to build a unique world, have a try at various professional roles and choose the one that perfectly fits.
These games are (disability) inclusive and are a logical follow-up of Coaching PRO series. The organizers are watching the participants and help them to interpret game events, and understand what players’ strengths are, and how they can be developed. The duration of each game is 2 hours.
For additional information please contact:
Coaching PRO Simulation Games