The export of social innovations of Sverdlovsk region continues – environmental camp YEVIC is held all around the world!
Recently the environmental action in Mombasa ended, which was held in the framework of the conference on preparation for the First African Congress of People with disabilities.
Employees and students with disabilities of Sahajanand Special School, the organizers of the First African Congress of People with disabilities cleaned up the city.
Environmental actions are held in the framework of the project YEVIC – Youth Environmental Volunteer Inclusive Camp, which is held since 2016 in the city of Yekaterinburg and other cities of the country and the world.
In 2018, teachers of correctional schools of Uganda took part in YEVIC in Yekaterinburg.
In July 2019, several environmental actions and camps were held in different cities:
- YEVIC in Serov was held from 22 to 28 July, it was attended by people with visual disabilities and people overcoming addiction;
2. Environmental actions in Kinel-Cherkassy were held by representatives of the Kinel-Cherkassy branch of the Togliatti medical College in the framework of the preparation for the Fourth Russian Congress of people with disabilities from villages and small towns;
3. Ecological camp on the lake Sevan (Armenia) was held on the basis of Armenian camp from 18 to 21 July;
4. As part of the Inclusive sailing festival “Sails of the spirit” in Kaliningrad, inclusive environmental actions were held;
5. From 18 to 20 July WHITE CANE Sevastopol NGO held YEVIC in Sevastopol.
We invite everyone from 6 to 12 August to take part in YEVIC in Yekaterinburg!
The theme of the camp is ecology and inclusive interaction.
At the camp you will be able to take part in seminars, trainings, workshops, inclusive environmental actions and, of course, to make your world better!
If you have any questions, you can contact the coordinator of the project YEVIC Moskvina Maria— +7 912 290 00 46!