Ministry of Social Policy of the Sverdlovsk region
Federal State Autonomous Institution of Higher Education
“Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin”
WHITE CANE NGO
LLC “Institute of Design Management and Competitive Strategies”
Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin announces an All-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation on December 12-13, 2019
“EXTRABILITY AS A PHENOMENON OF INCLUSIVE CULTURE:
Formation of inclusive culture in organizations “
Conference location: Ekaterinburg, Ural Federal University.
The goal of the conference:
involvement of representatives of science and public to search for effective solutions in the field of interaction between society and people with disabilities hereafter called inclusion, social inclusion and inclusive culture forming the establishment of scientific and business relations between scientists and specialists, the exchange of scientific and practical achievements, the discussion of the future for integrating research results into real public practice.
We invite participation in the conference from:
Scientists and specialists in the field of philosophy, sociology, psychology, education, medicine, valeology, physical culture and sports, state and municipal government, social security; higher education teachers, students, graduate students; representatives of state and local government bodies; representatives of the business community; representatives of public organizations and associations operating in the field of adaptive physical culture and sports, social welfare; participants and coordinators of inclusive programs; organizers of social projects that provide services to people with disabilities and their surroundings; representatives of volunteer organizations.
- History and philosophy of Inclusivity (inclusive culture)
- Inclusion in the context of the modern world: legal and sociocultural meanings
- Innovations in the social sphere: from inclusive social projects to inclusive services. Including collaboration with people with disabilities.
- The culture of inclusion in the global world
- International cooperation and UN institutions in the field of inclusive culture
- Extability – a new way to understand the hidden talents and abilities of people.
- Extractability: the question of diagnosing the unique abilities of people with disabilities
- Organization and support of social projects
- Inclusion as a new form of communication
- Problems of inclusion for the young people
- Interagency interaction and support of the activity of representatives of various social groups
- Labor market: professional self-determination of people with disabilities
- Problems and prospects for the development of inclusive education
- Problems and prospects of training and retraining of employees of autonomous non-profit organizations providing services to people with disabilities and their environment
- Assessment of the quality of work of NGOs related to the rehabilitation and socialization of people with disabilities and other socially excluded groups
- Innovative approaches in the field of recreational and adaptive physical culture
- Valeology: methodology and methodology for studying public health
- Problems of recovery of human health by means of physical culture
- Inclusion in sports
Conference Program Committee:
Thomas Kraus, initiator of congresses of people with disabilities; (Berlin, Germany)
Ayal Bloch, Professor at David Ellin College (Jerusalem, Israel)
Silvia Stiglik, Professor at David Ellin College (Jerusalem, Israel)
Marc Ofran, Vice-President of the French Association of the Blind of Valentin Hauy (Paris, France)
Samvel Rostomyan, Chairman of the Armenian National Federation of Invalid Sports (Yerevan, Armenia)
Rano Muhibulloevna, organizer of the Second Tajik Congress of People with Disabilities (Dushanbe, Tajikistan)
Vlada Khmelevska, founder of the non-commercial organization “Extrability Latvia” (Riga, Latvia)
Petter Holm, Head of International Projects, Association of Curative Education and Social Therapy of the Nordic Countries (Bergen, Norway)
Tatiana Lubushkina, Head of the Department of disability affairs of the Ministry of social policy of Sverdlovsk region Ekaterinburg, Russia)
Oleg Kolpashchikov, President of the White Cane autonomous non-profit organization (Yekaterinburg, Russia)
Konstantin Barannikov, General Director, Institute of Management Design and Competitive Strategies, LLC (Ekaterinburg, Russia)
Yulia Galaguzova, Head of the Department of Pedagogics, Ural State Pedagogical University ”(Ekaterinburg, Russia)
Dania Akhmetova, Vice-Rector for Continuing Education, Kazan Innovative University named after VG Timiryasov (Kazan, Russia)
Yulia Shumova, Associate Professor of the Department of Management and Law of SUSU, President of ANO “TSVIRIT” (Chelyabinsk, Russia)
Roman Aranin, Head of the “Kovcheg” Kaliningrad Public Organization of Disabled Persons (Kaliningrad, Russia)
Ekaterina Isaevskaya, Deputy Director – Head of the Financial and Economic Service, Head of the Branch (Kinel-Cherkassy) of the Medical Academy “Togliatti Medical College” (Kinel-Cherkassy, Samara Region, Russia)
Alexandra Lazareva, President of the ANO “WHITE Cane Sevastopol” (Sevastopol, Russia)
Nadezhda Belkova, Chairman of the Interregional Public Organization of Disabled People “Pilgrim”, Member of the Commission on the Affairs of People with Disabilities under the President of the Russian Federation (Moscow, Russia)
Albina Bikbulatova, Vice-Rector for Methodical Work and Inclusive Education of the Russian State Social University (Moscow, Russia)
Olga Zavitaeva, Director, GAU DPO SO “Regional Personnel Center for State and Municipal Administration” (Ekaterinburg, Russia)
Vera Simakova, General Director of the ANO NPSPO “Blagoe delo” (“Verkh-Neyvinsky, Sverdlovsk Region, Russia)
Evgeny Shurmanov, Vice-President of the Russian Student Sports Union, Acting Director of the Institute of Physical Education, Sports and Youth Policy URFU
Nina Serova, Head of the Department of Service and Health Technologies, URFU
Oleg Okhotnikov, Head of the Department of Personnel Management and Psychology, URFU
Fairuza Ismagilova, Professor, Department of General and Social Psychology, URFU
Victor Gail, Head of the Department of Theory of Physical Culture, URFU
Anastasia Burkova, Deputy Director for Education, Associate Professor, Department of Service and Health Technologies, URFU
Dmitry Narkhov, Associate Professor of the Department of Organization of Work with Youth, Director of the Center for Science and Innovation, Institute of Physical Culture, Sports and Youth Policy, URFU
Lyudmila Boyarskaya, Associate Professor of the Department of Theory of Physical Culture, URFU
Marina Spirina, Professor, Department of Physical Education, URFU
Plenary session. Reports of leading speakers.
Discussion session. Sections:
- Extrability: theory, methodology and practice of study.
- Social projects in the sphere of inclusion: initiation, organization, implementation.
- Professionalization of citizens with disabilities: from self-determination to employment.
- Physical culture and sport: inclusion, adaptation, rehabilitation.
- Citizens with disabilities and power: the verge of interaction.
- Citizens without disabilities in inclusion.
- International projects in inclusion
- Law and social institutions of inclusion
- Walking in the dark.
- “Wheelchair” – movement, creativity, dancing.
- Art without limits.
- We do not hear – it does not mean we can not.
- Inclusive project: technology creation and implementation.
- Inclusive games for young people.
- The quality of the work of NGOs operating in the field of inclusion
The program will be published on the website of the Institute of Physical Culture, Sports and Youth Policy https://ifksimp.urfu.ru
According to the results of the conference in the first quarter of 2020, an electronic collection of conference materials (ISBN, DOI) will be published.
The collection will be in the electronic archive of UrFU (http://elar.urfu.ru/handle/10995/3962) and included in the scientometric database of the RSCI.
Registration of participants and submission of materials:
Please send your thesis and registration forms to the email below: firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration form is on the website of the Institute of Physical Culture, Sports and Youth Policy https://ifksimp.urfu.ru and attached to the letter.
Registration of theses – in accordance with the technical requirements (attached to the letter, example on the site IFKSiMP)
The languages of the conference are Russian and English.
Form of participation in the conference:
Personally – participation in conference events, presentation of oral or poster presentations (as decided by the Program Committee), publication of abstracts of the report;
Personally- participation in the events of the conference without a report;
In absentia – publication of the main points of reports.
October 1 – end of reception of the conference main points
October 15 – announcement of the plenary speakers
November 1 – the end of the review of incoming materials.
November 15 – announcement of the conference program.
December 1 – the end of registration of participants without reports (listeners).
December 12–13 – conference.
Coordinates of the organizing committee
620000, Ekaterinburg, st. Mira, 19,
Institute of Physical Education, Sports and Youth Policy.
Tel / Fax: +7 (343) 375-97-61;
Shurmanov Yevgeny, acting Director of the Institute of Physical Education, Sports and Youth Policy of the Ural Federal University
Tel .: +7 (343) 375-97-61
+7 (343) 375-94-47
Narhov Dmitriy, Director of the Center for Science and Innovations, Candidate of Sociological Sciences, Associate Professor at the Department of the Organization of Work with Youth at the Ural Federal University
Tel .: +7 (908) 91 08 329
Moskvina Maria, coordinator of social projects of the White Cane NGO
Tel .: +7 (912) 29 00 046