“For the first time in my life, I participate in such concert. And it’s incredibly touching!”
Lado Burduli, Tbilisi (Georgia), rock musician
The inclusive rock festival “Sails of the spirit” was held on a special scale in the Armenian society of blinds. More than 100 people became spectators and participants of the concert!
The festival played beautiful music that made everyone dance and sing!
Thank you for the great mood:
– “Paros” Choir, Armenia;
– Vladimir Rudak, “Who as can” group, Petrozavodsk;
– Anna Fomina, “Daniel Defoe” group, Saint-Petersburg;
– Anastasia Proskuryakova, Riga (Latvia);
– Lado Burduli, Tbilisi (Georgia);
– Rock band “Vostan Hayots”, Yerevan (Armenia).
The day of inclusion in Yerevan gathered more than 200 participants, gave guests and residents of Yerevan a good mood, allowed to plan future inclusive projects!
Thank you for organizing and holding the events:
– State atomic energy Corporation “Rosatom”;
– Russian centre of science and culture in Yerevan;
– Armenian national Federation of disabled sports.