Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin (Yekaterinburg) in partnership with The David Yellin Academic College of Education (Israel) and the NPO “White Cane” invites you to participate in the IV International Scientific and Practical Conference “Extrability as a Phenomenon of Inclusive Culture. Inclusive Interaction Design
The main topic of the conference this year are contexts for the development of latent abilities (conditions, environment in which Extrability develops).
A feature of the conference is its practical focus, most of the conference events will include master classes demonstrating the best practices of working with people with disabilities, also with representatives of socially excluded groups, with people who find themselves in difficult situations in the field of socialization and career guidance, as well as methods and tools for the development of cognitive abilities of program participants based on the principles of inclusive interaction, research of which distinguishes our conference in the international scientific area.
The IV International Scientific and Practical Conference “Extrability as a Phenomenon of Inclusive Culture” is taking place on the eve of the exhibition “International Inclusive EXPO”, which will be held in 2023 in Yekaterinburg (Russia). We are looking for partners and practitioners to position technologies for the development of abilities, the formation of social and professional skills, including the retraining of adults at the international level.
Scientific areas of the conference: computer science, pedagogy, psychology, sociology, adaptive physical education.
The fourth international scientific and practical conference will be held on December 02-03, 2021.
- Formats of inclusive online education.
- Content of inclusive programs.
- Technologies, software and specialized material and technical support for the interaction of participants in inclusive programs.
- Versatile design in the age of artificial intelligence.
- Reflection, receiving feedback using modern means (biofeedback, neurophysiological studies, etc.).
- Criteria for the success of the social competencies formation in the context of distance learning.
- Inclusive contests online.
- The role of online health technologies in an inclusive educational process.
- Competencies of specialists in inclusive online education.
- Regulatory framework. Contradictions, institutional initiatives.
The program will be published on the website of the Ural Federal University.
Following the conference, in 2022 an electronic collection of conference materials (ISBN, DOI) will be published.
The collection will be posted in the electronic archive of the Ural Federal University (http://elar.urfu.ru/handle/10995/3962) and included in the scientometric database of the RSCI.
Leave A Comment