Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education «Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N.Yeltsin»
WHITE CANE NGO
Institute of Management and Competitive Strategies Design Ltd.
WHITE CANE NGO, Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education «Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N.Yeltsin» Institute of Management and Competitive Strategies Design Ltd. Inform you that December 12, 2018 all-Russian (interregional) scientific-practical conference with international participation “Extrability as a phenomenon of an inclusive culture” will be held in Yekaterinburg!
Topics of the Conference:
- Extrability: problem of diagnosing the unique abilities of disabled
- Innovation in social sphere
- Organization and support of social projects
- Interinstitutional cooperation and support of various social activities
- Labor market: professional identity of disabled persons
- Problems and opportunities of inclusive education development
- Inclusion in sports
- Problems and opportunities of staff training in non-commercial
- organizations, providing service for disabled persons
- Innovative approaches in the field of adapted physical education
- Issue of health recovery by means of physical culture
- Healthcare science: methodology and methods of public health study
To participate in the Conference we invite:
Specialists in the field of adapted physical education: coaches, physical training instructors, social service specialists, academics, scientists, students, post-graduate students, PhD candidates; representatives of public and self-government authorities; representatives of non commercial organizations, carrying out activities in the sphere of adapted physical education and sports, social service, philosophers, organizers and participants of inclusive projects, representatives of volunteer organizations.
PLEASE NOTE that registration for participation is required. Leave your details at the link: https://goo.gl/forms/1uf8y6zxhoMWu0Kz1.
The conference program will include presentations by the following speakers:
– Rector of The Ural Federal University Viktor Koksharov;
– Public adviser of the Minister of social policy of the Sverdlovsk region Alexey Nikiforov;
– Director of the Institute of physical culture of sports and youth policy of UrFU Nina Serova;
– Head of the Department of personnel management and psychology of the Ural Federal University Okhotnikov Oleg;
– Director of the Center of inclusive education of Urfu Orinicheva Olga;
– President of WHITE CANE NGO Kolpashikov Oleg;
– Initiator of the Congress movement of people with disabilities Thomas Kraus (Germany);
– General Director of Institute of Management and Competitive Strategies Design Ltd.
– Head of Africa’s largest school for children with disabilities Patrick Muzungu (Kenya);
– Chairman of Kovcheg NGO (Kaliningrad) Aranin Roman;
– Director of the Sverdlovsk regional library for the blind Gilfanova Irina;
– Head of the Department of pedagogy, Ural state pedagogical University Galiguzova Yulia;
– Primary school teacher, candidate of psychological Sciences Tatiana Redina.
The conference program includes:
|9:30-10:00||Registration of participants|
|10:00-10:20||The opening ceremony|
|10:20-13:00||Plenary meeting. Presentations|
The venue of the conference: S. Kovalevskaya str., 5, auditorium, T-216
At the conference, each participant will be able to take part in inclusive workshops:
|Workshop 1. Walking in the dark||
Workshop 2. Figure skating on wheelchairs
|Participants will be able to dive into the “other world”. All you have to do is put a blindfold on! To feel the surrounding space not with the help of vision, but with the help of other senses!||Participants of this workshop will have the opportunity to try not just to drive a wheelchair, but also to learn how to create beautiful figures!|
|Workshop 3. Wheelchair dancing||Workshop 4. Emotional intelligence of hearing impaired people|
|Let’s learn a few dance chords!
But we will dance in wheelchairs: graceful, beautiful and emotionally!
|People with hearing disabilities feel emotions differently. They cannot feel through intonation; their feelings they convey through gestures.
At the workshop we will learn to understand emotions through gestures.
Organisers & partners:
– WHITE CANE NGO;
– Department of personnel management and psychology of the Ural Federal University;
– The Institute of physical culture, sport and youth policy of the Ural Federal University;
– Center of inclusive education of the Ural Federal University;
– Institute of Management and Competitive Strategies Design Ltd.
Leave A Comment