At the plenary session, the speakers ‘ reports were devoted to the following topics:
- Extrability as a basis for social projects.
- The manifestation of special talents and abilities of persons with disabilities in education and employment.
- The special role of people with disabilities in the development of sports and healthy lifestyles.
The speakers of the conference were representatives of non-profit organizations, business, educational and government organizations from Russia, Kenya, Germany and Israel.
As part of the practical part, inclusive workshops were held:
- “Walking in the dark.” The participants plunged into the “other world”. They were able to put on a blindfold to feel and hear the world around them.
- “Figure skating on wheelchairs.” Participants of this workshop learned how to create shapes with a wheelchair.
- Emotional intelligence. People with hearing disabilities feel emotions differently. They can not feel through intonation; their feelings they convey through gestures. Participants of the workshop tried to learn how to convey their emotions with gestures.
We thank the partners and organizers of the conference for the perfect preparation of the event!